Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Sad Rooster Story

I just posted this on our family website and figured it was a nice snapshot of our lives, so enjoy:

A couple of months ago Nathan went to feed the chickens the scraps and I heard him screaming. I walked out and he was screaming about a rooster that he said attacked him so I told him to kick it really hard. Then it jumped on him again and I ran up and booted it around the yard a few times to teach it a lesson. Unfortunately, I didn't realize John and all his guys were at the office watching the whole spectacle. Luckily, a few days later John got frustrated at a final he was taking and walked out to feed the chickens, only to be attacked by the same rooster. Lets just say the rooster messed with the wrong person at the wrong time. And that's the end of my rooster story.

6 comments:

  1. HAHA I don't remember you putting that on myfamily...or you probably just put it on the Genho site. but that's a great story and totally made me laugh out loud!! miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I agree with Dolly- I don't remember seeing it but that is pretty funny! I can imagine you chasing that rooster around the yard kicking it while everyone watched- haha. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of them watching you..... that cracks me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodbye rooster, hello dinner! Wish I could come hang out at your place for a few hours again. I was telling Lila the other day about when she gave that baby goat a bath in a bucket of dirty water when she was about two. Hehe. good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...did you eat it? I hope it was the one who crowed at all hours.....

    ReplyDelete