Saturday, August 27, 2011

Grandpa Donovan's Birthday

(Grandpa and almost all the grand kids (clockwise Ava 7, Lydia 4,

Brielle 4 months, Elias 3, Nathan 5, Gordie 8)



For my dad's birthday we celebrated with tons of chocolate. That's about it. Oh, and a few steaks and baked potatoes too but really, the chocolate was the hit. Yum.



Dad and 1/2 of his grown kids (l-r Steve, Laurel, Dad, Lynnie, Leanne)







My dad is 59 years young and just bought a motorcycle this year. The beard finally gives away his age. My dad has become a huge help now that my kids are a little bigger and has watched my kids (overnight!) a time or two, not to mention numerous little trips. Elias keeps telling me that the "Grandpa with the noter- cycle is coming over" whenever I mention a grandpa.





Leanne and Grandpa and Baby Brielle





HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!







2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures Lynnie! Even tho Greg's beard is gray he still looks like a young man. I've razzed him about getting old, but that's what little sisters are for isn't it?
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your family:) Your parents look great!Lynnie,you have such an adorable family:)Beautiful!How are you?

    ReplyDelete