Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One year down

Took my last final for the first year of nursing school today. I'm so ready to have a summer again and hang out with the kids, uninterrupted playing or surfing the internet, actually sleeping and seeing my husband a little. It's been a crazy 8 months but now it's done and for that I'm glad. I feel like I've learned a ton and yet hardly scratched the surface of what I'm supposed to know. I got my first B at a community college. Yuck. And failed tests galore only to find with the curve I'd A'ced it. Yuck again.

Be prepared for a onslaught of post sometime the future. I have a whole fall and winter's worth of pictures begging to get out. But my bed is begging for me to get into it!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Enjoy your summer! I can't wait to see all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO!!!!!! I'm excited for you to have a break and yay for acing those failed tests! I love a curve! Let the summer fun begin!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww well done Lynnie! That's awesome! Man I miss you... lots.

    ReplyDelete