Saturday, January 16, 2010

Funk

I'm stuck. In a funk. No, I'm not dead, not crazy busy, not pregnant, not anything in particular. But just not blogging. Why? I can't figure out yet. Something to do with not getting the pictures downloaded and then getting too far behind and something to do with finals and studying for tests and something to do with kids and something to do with me falling asleep at 8:30pm and something to do with spending all my internet time watching heartbreaking clips about Haiti. All of these rolled into one but still that's not it.

I'm getting around to it though. I think about it everyday and actually have a few posts started but just can't find the gumption to finish them. So I'm not dead but I am in a funk.

Hopefully, I'll be out of it sooner than later, cause I do have some cute pictures to put up. Adios.

7 comments:

  1. Ditto. Now you know why no one knew I was pregnant. My funk has just lasted a little longer than most...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it help to know that I did nothing but sit on the living room floor eating pasta and cereal all weekend? Sometimes space is the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also taking a blogging break!
    I am NOT preggo, but I just can't do everything!
    Nick's working for a law firm full time and is still in law school. So you know what that means right!
    Give me a call. I am usually a single parent!

    Congrats on being pregnant! I just don't know how you stay sane?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant find the gumption huh?! Go to my blog... I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny Jenny Jenny!! I said I'm NOT pregnant!! You can't start such rumors - I'd really be crying if I was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny Jenny Jenny!! I said I'm NOT pregnant!! You can't start such rumors - I'd really be crying if I was.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I totally hear you. I didn't have a big supply of gumption to start with but I lost what I had. Sad that we are going to be farther from you guys now when we move. Did you guys mean to call over the holidays? Or was it just one of your kids prank calling us? Your number showed up on our caller ID. I'd love to catch up...try us again.

    ReplyDelete